пятница, 6 апреля 2012 г.
Games: A guaranteed happiness. A game will never hurt you. It can convey a fascinating story, and propel the gamer into a new world of wonder and imagination. Games are available when and wherever you want them, in the middle of the afternoon or late at night. The gamer is in complete control of the situation, and in most circumstances, a game will last a lifetime. If one gets bored with a game, one can simply throw it out or trade it in. Games allow you to connect to people, and possibly make new friends.
Girls: A definite risk. At their best, girls can cause the utmost of happiness, but have the potential the wreak havoc as well. They require a definite commitment and often act strange and erratically. However, unlike games they will be different every day, for better or worse. Financial costs of girls run upwards of thousands of dollars. In addition, to "tie the knot", one must also procure a very expensive lump of shiny metal. Relationships may introduce you to new people, but also may sour old friendships. At their worst, girls can cause severe depression and stress. May also cause creation of "children."
In general the issue is this: Stay with the never-wavering but somewhat less pleasure of gaming, or venture forth into a world of love and risk everything for the chance for a more clompete happiness than anything else can give.
So far, I am staying with games.
четверг, 28 октября 2010 г.
1). Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
2). Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
3). The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
4). Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
5). To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
6). Never whisper words of love if the feeling is not true...Never share your feeling if you mean to break a heart... Never look into my eyes if all you have to do is lie... and never say hello if you really mean goodbye
7). We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
8). Guilty is stronger than lust......
9). Love is to give and give more and Lust is to take and take more.
10). If you want to give everything and take everything you are lost.
11). There is nothing called love in the whole world. It is only misguided feelings and illusions.
12). No matter whats the price, you cant walk away from love.
13). 99% perspiration 1% inspiration, That's what success is made of.
14). You really have to surrender to the love only then it comes to you.
15). I love you so much ...it hurts...
Translation into English by Natali Jackson.
Article Source Belle Donne Ucraine
понедельник, 4 мая 2009 г.
2. Place a picture of the one you love in front of you.
3. Put on your favorite music.
4. Take out your best letter writing stationery and pen.
5. On another sheet of letter paper, make two lists: a) the unique qualities you love about him/her; b) your hopes for the future together.
6. Persona lize the love letter salutation. "Dear ___ ," or "To my darling _____," are both fine.
7. In the body of the love letter, begin by telling him/her what you think makes him/her so special. List at least three different qualities of the one you love in the letter, ideally emotional, physical, and spiritual ones.
8. In the following paragraph of your love letter, share your hopes and dreams for the future you can have together.
9. Persona lize the closing of the letter. "I will love you always," "Loving you forever," "My heart is yours," are all good possibilities.
10. Don't forget to sign your love letter!
11. Spray the love letter with a light fragrance.
12. Address , seal, and stamp the love letter.
13. Wait a day before you send your love letter; you may change your mind.
14. Drop the love letter in the mail, and look forward to the response.
Don't mention anyone else but yourself and the addressee in the love letter.
Make sure you only send a love letter to someone who will appreciate it.
Pick out a special stamp for your love letter at the post office.
вторник, 28 октября 2008 г.
Natali Jackson, dating expert and proud webmaster of a Ukrainian Dating site called "Ukrainian Girls dating site ". This is an online dating service for men who would wish to get in contact with Russian Women who are interested about marriage to foreign men.